Alex is a multi-disciplined creative video editor with 6 years industry experience.
He specialises in documentary storytelling and promo editing.
Whether it be cutting trailers, music promos, branded content films or longform material, Alex consistently delivers to a high standard.
Possessing expert technical knowledge from his previous roles within the industry, clients describe Alex as extremely reliable, always willing to put the extra work in and very calm under pressure.
Recent credits include BBC documentaries ‘The Monkey Lab’ and ‘The Things I see: Living with Psychosis’, as well as the Royal Marines 2018 recruitment campaign.
- Avid: Media Composer
- Adobe: Premiere
- DaVinci: Resolve
- Final Cut Pro: Version 7 & Final Cut Studio
- GFX: After Effects (Intermediate) | Photoshop (Intermediate)
- Transcoding / Encoding: Media Encoder | Compressor | FF MPEG Streamclip | XDCam transfer
- Other: Excellent working knowledge of video & digital formats / codecs
- Expert media management
- Able to implement clear workflows for each specific project