Charlotte is an extremely talented and versatile offline editor, with a strong background in storytelling. Her range of credits include both long and short form, working on prestigious and rewarding content with leading production companies for major broadcasters including the BBC and Channel 4.
She has recently returned from the U.S where she produced, directed and edited the iTunes number 1 fitness vodcast and documentary series and is now cutting a range of content from ad campaigns and promos, to feature-length factual entertainment.
Regardless of the job, Charlotte consistently produces work of the highest standard.
- Avid: Media Composer
- Adobe: Premiere
- Grading: Color (Certified Pro)
- GFX: After Effects (Basic), Photoshop (Basic), InDesign (Basic)
- Transcoding / Encoding: Compressor, Episode, XDCam transfer, Content Agent, Flip Factory
- DVD Authoring: DVD Studio Pro, Adobe Encore
- Excellent knowledge of tapeless workflows including RED, Canon 5D / 7D, XDCam & EX
- Harding FPA testing and QCs to BBC standard