Dave is a creative and fast offline/online editor, with 10 years industry experience in TV, film, commercials and branded content.
A confident communicator Dave is extremely competent both technically and creatively, having previously been staff editor at a leading London post production house.
With first class client handling skills, Dave’s clients have described him as a joy to work with, always pleasant, polite, respectful, personable and professional. Dave is adept at creating impactful promos as well as confident in delivering for long form, having provided the grade for the 4 hour Formula One 2017 End of Season film.
Recent credits and clients include feature length documentary ‘Meghan Markle: An American Princess’ for Spun Gold TV & FOX US. Rolex TVCs and branded content for Evoke Films. In addition to collaborations with Aurora Media, Disney, Nickelodeon and Red Earth Studios.
- Avid: Media Composer & Symphony
- Adobe: Premiere
- Grading: DaVinci Resolve
- GFX: After Effects (Basic)
- Transcoding / Encoding: Media Encoder, FF MPEG Streamclip
- Solid knowledge of broadcast delivery and acquisition formats and standards
- Expert media management
- Able to implement clear workflows for each specific project