Jimmy is a fast, intuitive and skilful editor with 8 years experience. His talent has been recognised across the industry through being shortlisted for the prestigious Broadcast Tech Young Talent Awards.
Jimmy is highly knowledgeable in the whole post-production process and has a great work ethic, always remaining calm under extreme pressure and strict deadlines.
His diligence in editing to very specific briefs, means clients are always keen to re-book him. Whatever the job he always brings an exceptional level of professionalism and creativity.
Recent credits include Senior Editor for LoveLive, the BPI’s music YouTube channel, editing and edit producing more than 250 videos in under 12 months. And reality shows for MTV’s ‘Ex on the Beach’ Series 4, 5 & 6 and Channel 5’s ‘Big Brother.’
- Avid: Media Composer, Adrenaline
- Adobe: Premiere
- Final Cut Pro: Version 7, FCPX
- Grading: SpeedGrade, Color
- GFX: After Effects (Intermediate), Photoshop (Intermediate), Motion (Intermediate)
- Transcoding / Encoding: Media Encoder, Compressor, FF MPEG Streamclip
- DVD Authoring: DVD Studio Pro
- Shooting: DSLR, Sony EX3, Canon XF-305, Panasonic HVX-200, Lighting (Basic)
- Other: Excellent working knowledge of video & digital formats / codecs
- Media management, HTML, Cyberduck, Mac Certified Pro