Rob is an extremely talented editor with 8 years experience. His strong and varied client list includes: Burberry, Philips, Nike, Wes Anderson and Adidas.
Rob is passionate about film making, having written, directed and edited many short films of his own, the latest being a comedic re-telling of Hamlet, commissioned by the British Council and Royal Shakespeare Company.
His credits include the most watched online football show – Adidas GameDayPlus, with over 35 million views.
Clients always highly recommend Rob, knowing that he is is fast, great to work with, always conscientious, creative and trustworthy.
- Adobe: Premiere Pro
- Avid: Media Composer
- Final Cut Pro: Version 7
- Grading: Da Vinci Resolve
- GFX: After Effects (Intermediate), Photoshop (Intermediate)
- Transcoding / Encoding: Media Encoder, Compressor, FF MPEG Streamclip, XDCam Transfer
- Filming: DSLR, Canon cameras
- Excellent working knowledge of all video & digital formats / codecs
- Able to create bespoke sound design for edits