Rob is a hugely talented award winning editor and director with 9 years experience. His strong and varied client list includes: Burberry, Nike, Wes Anderson and Adidas.
He is passionate about film making, having written, directed and edited many short films of his own, the latest being a comedic re-telling of Hamlet, commissioned by the British Council and Royal Shakespeare Company.
Rob won numerous awards for his ‘Pogba x Stormzy’ transfer announcement film. As well as directing and cutting TVCs for Toyota and the most watched online football show, ‘Adidas GameDayPlus,’ with over 35 million views.
Clients always highly recommend Rob, knowing that he is fast, great to work with, always conscientious, creative and trustworthy.
- Adobe: Premiere Pro
- Avid: Media Composer
- Grading: Da Vinci Resolve
- GFX: After Effects (Intermediate), Photoshop (Intermediate)
- Transcoding / Encoding: Media Encoder, Compressor, FF MPEG Streamclip, XDCam Transfer
- Filming: DSLR, Canon cameras
- Excellent working knowledge of all video & digital formats / codecs
- Able to create bespoke sound design for edits