Will is an award-winning versatile and creative offline editor, with excellent narrative skills who takes immense pride in crafting his content.
Passionate and dedicated to filmmaking and editing, Will co founded Just So Films, which specialises in producing, directing and editing digital content for the web.
One such project, The Black Cab Sessions, has gone on to become an internet phenomenon, amassing over 40+ million hits worldwide.
With over ten years experience, he brings an excellent understanding of post-production workflows, is accustomed to tight deadlines and always goes the extra mile. Will is super quick without compromise. Clients often sum him up as having great technical knowledge, superb rhythm, brilliant sense of humour.
- Avid: Media Composer, Adrenaline, Symphony
- Adobe: Premiere
- Final Cut Pro: Version 7
- Grading: Color (Basic), DaVinci Resolve (Basic)
- GFX: Motion (Basic)
- Transcoding / Encoding: Media Encoder, Compressor, FF MPEG Streamclip, XDCam Transfer, Content Agent, Flip factory
- Avid Unity ISIS media management and project archiving
- Avid Interplay & MESoft
- Previously supported and trained junior members of staff