Alex is the founder of Jump Cut Editors and is an accomplished and highly skilled creative offline and online editor. With 15 years industry experience, this has enabled him to build excellent client relations and an in-depth technical knowledge of post-production.
Alex’s career has covered just about every genre of filmmaking. He has worked on numerous high end creative campaigns for the television, advertising, feature film, music, digital, sports and corporate industries.
Alex works incredibly quickly with the timelines dedicated to any job, always producing high quality edits whilst working collaboratively with clients. He brings a professional friendly attitude, creativity, enthusiasm and energy to every job.
Recent credits and clients include BBC, Disney, Wimbledon, Olympics, IMG, Rolex & Claridge’s.
- Avid: Media Composer & Adrenaline
- Adobe: Premiere Pro
- Final Cut Pro: Version 7
- Grading: Lumetri, Adrenaline
- GFX: After Effects (Basic), Photoshop (Basic)
- Transcoding / Encoding: Media Encoder, Compressor, FF MPEG Streamclip, XDCam Transfer
- Excellent working knowledge of video & digital formats / codecs: 4K, 2K, HD, SD, PAL, NTSC, Red, Phantom, FS7, Arri Alexa & Amira, EX, Canon 5D / 7D, Quicktime, Apple Pro Res
- Experienced in online mastering and QC delivery to international broadcast standards, including: Harding FPA testing, NTSC & PAL conversion and sound mixing
- Expert media & project management
- Able to implement clear workflows for each specific project